Tuesday 18 September 2012

my google chat logs - Internet

3:49 AM me: hahah.. dude.. read this ad.. I fucking LOVE the lunatics that just type exactly whats going through their heads.. Im looking to meet a guy, fuck piss.. I swear sometimes... I want to meet a guy, chicken pot pie.. My last boyfriend was bad, let the dog out, im farting. /w4m/959232026.htmlfucking awesome3:52 AM Officer: I love just being around things that I love. being around stuff that sucks, sucks3:53 AM me: i love kermit.. i hate chocolate.. Officer: fucking manic depressive nut job me: I love prozac3:54 AM Officer: wow kind of a nut job me: kind of Officer: you'd hang out with her3:55 AM i have seen that kind of girl in your past haha me: oh cmon3:58 AM Officer: man you deny? some of the crazy ass hookers you befriended and shit, the stripper that you shved out the door naked when melissa came over like those weren't nutjobs3:59 AM not saying i am far either me: that wasnt my fault.. she had my soul in a little box.. that was satan incarnate Officer: HAHAH4 :00 AM i do believe the satan incarnate part me: she and fernando could smell each other..they were from warring cults and I swear to fucking god they knew it yeah.. she was fucking scary man she told me she was taking me to hell Officer: ohh that's right me: remember the tattoo on her back? Officer: vaguely some demon shit4:01 AM me: fuckin eh.. she had all the other strippers too scared to talk to me.. i remember one saying "look i dont know if its a coincidence or not, but she asked me to wear her boots once and i broke my leg and she said you are hers.. so no offense but i cant hang with you" then she attacked Tiffany remember? started choking her when everyone left the room you and rocky came over.. it was fucking chaos so, yeah.. ok.. i will conceed this issue youre right4:03 AM god i do miss some of those times.. it all seemed so normal..hahahah couldnt make that shit up4:04 AM fuckin crystal.. amazing Officer: yeah some crazy shit funny i n hindsight4:05 AM me: so.. you want some O.C's or anything? for pain? my friend is paying some 19 yr old chick to come over and do shows for him.. apparently shes an oc addict4:08 AM Officer: yeah i would take a couple just let me know how much who you bank with?4:10 AM me: usbank4:11 AM love em Officer: i could wire it to you i guess i don't have checks me: do you have paypal? Officer: oh i hve a paypal i have only used it once me: yeah.. ok.. well when i run across them i will pick them up.. ill let you know Officer: cool me: try what i sent you.. it might do the trick4:12 AM Officer: i will me: its not gonna kill you.. i may have been a little extreme.. it just packs more of a punch than most people espect ned vice grips?/ pair for $10 not bad4:13 AM i need a stud finder and a laser level Officer: oh a laser level would be nice me: yeah they make a combo stud finder laser level the stud finder finds wood, metal, and wiring4:14 AM got a guy coming over today to quote me on hanging my tv Officer: wou ld be nice to have 15 minutes4:29 AM me: This dude is going in the Rolodex check it /bar/984627442.html4:31 AM Officer: amazing what a laser tech can have cool toys obviously you don't have much work or you wouldn't be browsing craigslist or should i say trolling lol 5 minutes4:37 AM me: im a very busy man.. you never know when youre gonna need a laser guy 25 minutes5:03 AM me: /forums/?forumID=2002695:06 AM Officer: dino the kinkosaur sez "NO PERSONAL ADS PLEASE!"5:07 AM /asciicam/ make your own ascii art from a photo me: bookmarked5:08 AM Officer: has to use your camera on your comp 14 minutes5:23 AM me: ok..last one, but this one just made me totally thing of you /msr/978356559.html5:24 AM Officer: HAHA i can only say wow "so, you ever watch any gladiator movies?"





iAutoblog the premier autoblogger software

No comments:

Post a Comment