Wednesday 6 February 2013

The New Breed Changed My Life - Other

After approaching another girl at the club, I was shot down again. With my head hanging low, and my friend and his girlfriend looking on, I began to feel humiliated by the looks and stares amongst the people on the dance floor. "that's the third girl tonight" I said to my friend. "I'm ready to go; I don't feel like getting rejected again by more stupid bitches." Drunk, emotional, and out of mind, I stumbled outside then started walking to the car. Rehearsing over and over in my head what happened tonight, I feel for my pack of cigarettes. "Where are they?" Aggravated, drunk, and in a craze for nicotine, I finally found them on the floor. "There they are!" I reached for one- my last one, the lucky cigarette. As I steadily move it, making sure I had the right side, the filter, in my mouth, I light it and took a deep inhale of the domestic blend of tobacco; Camel light. As I smoked my cigarette, I sat there and meditated on why I couldn't talk to women like I used too.. Befo re I went to Iraq, I could pull women left and right. I read the paragon project RELIGIOUSLY And as religious people do after church services, I put my religion into ACTION. I wasn't George Clooney, but I sure as hell wasn't a AFC. I learned the game. And as I progressed, it became second nature. Every time I would speak to a women, it was like driving a manual transmission car for all of my life. I didn't have to think about how much gas or clutch I needed to get into first gear. I just did it. And so would going into 2nd gear, then the 3rd, until finally I was hitting top speed to my destination in 5th, and nothing could stop me. I was on a ever ending drive on the highway of pussy. Until, I had to come to a complete stop. I got deployed to Iraq. Far from family, friends, and the women I fucked and haven't yet, I was thrown into a combat zone. Away from "normal" people. I was in a infantry company, 120 men + on a mission; to kill the enemy. And that was my goal for the nex t year, counter terrorism and insurgency and bring democracy to the people in Iraq. Living, breathing, and acclimating to this day of life, for a whole year. With once a month phone calls and internet, I strived to keep in touch with the "real world". I couldn't focus. My girlfriend broke up with me in the 2nd week I had in arrived in country. With that following week, receiving my first contact with the enemy. I was heart broken, ashamed, pissed off, stoic, mad at everything and everyone. But I had a job to do, and I focused on that. For the whole year. After a year of patrols, being shot at, blown up, disrespected, evolving from a smooth talker with the ladies to a soldier with PTSD and a never ending attitude of being pissed off all the time, I arrived home back in the good ol United States of America. It felt good. Happy to be back, I started a days on in drinking binge. Who else in my unit didn't want to wash away the 90% divorce rates, our fellow comrades killed, and a hellacious year in Iraq. Everyone did. But this didn't make the situation anymore better. Remembering bit's and pieces of "my game", I continued where I thought I had left off. Flinching to every sound that whistled like a mortar, loud booms that startled me, too much of a arrogant asshole to speak to a female, finding out Stacey found a boyfriend and Kara was fucking John, and the girl at the mall didn't want to give her number away, and my friends girlfriends friend denied me at the bar, I couldn't get the car back in to 1st gear. Too much gas sometimes, not enough clutch, or just plain out killing the car; I couldn't remember how to get back on that highway of the fast life; getting money and fucking pussy. I came back to the paragon community. Evolved and more potent from what I remembered, I studied and began to come back to my church services. After reading these mind opening scriptures, I began to find myself again; Inside and out. I was re-born. Born a new man. Not only has the paragon project and it's TIC members, who dedicated there time and wisdom to other men out there, not only get my original ways of charming women back, but helped me find myself. If it wasn't for TNB, I would probably be STILL in a PTSD state, psychologically corrupted, lost in my heart and mind. TNB put me back on track, and gave me back my life I once had. The life I was, chose, and wanted to be. The paragon project has filled my soul with new energy, knowledge and the alpha-male I once had. Being In Iraq had huge effects on me. Long term effects I was sub-conscious of knowing of at the time. They were subtle, and deadly. Not only to the person I used to be that every knew, but also dangerous to my life. I would just like to say those out there who still have trouble with women. Don't give up. Ever. Read and implement this information into your life. It will not only make you a better man with women, but it will also humble your soul. It will show you roads yo u only day dream about. I owe my sanity, character, myself, and life to the PP and TNB. It saved my life from going down a very dark road .. After smoking my cigarette, I proceeded to google the paragon project on my iphone. Observing the website, I was quite amused on how much I had missed out for a year. The next day, I began the studies in the art of seduction again, brining vengeance; for myself. To grow into what I already was inside.. I just had to find it again. Two months after my return from Iraq and reading the TNB, I was back on the block. After trial and error, Re-teaching myself cocky and funny, remembering the negs, believing I am confident - and being the alpha male, I dove back in to the sea of endless pussy, except this time around I knew how to swim. I am no writer, so all of you future and present publishers can suck it. This is just something I had to share with the community. For those who have lost hope, who have been rejected, who don't know them selve s, who are still in the pipe line of being what they want to be- this is for you. I wanted to share that the TNB can effect your life and can make a difference; whether it's gaming your future wife or pulling your life out of a dumpster. You CAN do it. Don't EVER give up. BELIEVE in your self. Trial and error WILL occur. But you all can do it. What I am saying is ANY man can do it! I did; so can you. So absorb the TNB for all the information its worth. Don't be shy to make note's, or read again. But ABSORB this into your LIFE. You WILL see, feel, and be the difference. So if you havn't comprehended yet what I am trying to get to yet- READ THE TNB AND LEARN FROM IT. I have found myself again. The TNB has a great self-searching process I was utterly surprised with. It took the seduction world to a whole new level. It also took my life to a new mountain top I hadn't climbed yet- until now. Read the TNB. If you don't have it now, buy it. It was worth it. If I hadn't, I would pro bably being paying the price at a AA class or going down a deep fatal funnel of depression. Read it, head it, be it men. I still read this awesome book of art to this day. And I am still gaining a abundance of knowledge and new vision on things I thought were just fiction. it's not. It's about the time. I'm craving a cigarette. Time to get off the soap-box. Last words - Pull your heads out of your ass's! Be the man you are thats in your heart. This is the key to open it!-woodrow08-This was first posted on the Seduction University Forums.

Who doesnt say his life sucks. Shout out why your life sucks on - life sucks -





iAutoblog the premier autoblogger software

No comments:

Post a Comment