Monday 18 February 2013

Maradona shelling early fuck off Argentina boss this team back Lionel messi worry - Sports - Football

"If I were batista, that I'm sure go home for to......." On Tuesday, always look down upon the Argentine national team coach batista's old horse started firing, besides batista, he also shelled the Argentine football association President's part donoghue, said the current situation is completely Argentina's part of the cause, and at the end, old horse also said to the of a thing worries that messi in under is likely to quit over Argentina. "I can't say more, because I didn't see it. Every time Argentina pitch, I feel I can't see cruelty. The players to play, and I choose to go outside, Argentina and Uruguay during the game, I organized a tennis game. I told aguero, mascherano talked, and I also want to talk with Lionel messi. These are not the fault of the players, before I leave, I said a lot of things, I had hope you remember." Tuesday appears in public maradona many, because his cheerful the old mama was released from the hospital. In an interview with BeiErGeLaNuo radi o, old horse criticized the Argentinian fa: "England everything that happened, work isn't good enough. I was all ready, but to Germany's goal makes it more difficult for us to reverse after the Germany defeat. In the, in the same locker room's part, the once confirm my manager position, I was very secure, but back to Argentina after everything changed. I don't know you to what he said, isn't it said some never happened things such as I drugs. In fact, I never touch the drugs in eight years." Although Lionel messi in the World Cup and no score a goal, but maradona think, Lionel messi in his hand in hand than strong, "batista I said, happy and fight for, Lionel messi degree in my hand in the national team and has a one thousand percent difference. When you feel comfortable, you can't respond to you face. Such a player you have to treat, they love England shirt, but you also have to give them appropriate stimulation to let them in games do their best. If you don't do this, they can't find the best state, so that Bolivia make you hard, and if he good condition, he can to costa rica in the game is excellent performance." Old horse attacked said: "now, Argentina's part completely according to the family to do, on Monday, speaking up the superiority is's part," donoghue ('s part of the son's part, if the did not find out the things that have been in a great mess, so I can't help it, they don't give me any opportunity. It's not a player's part, and the sin of the manipulation of all follow one's inclinations result." Maradona also did not pass the responsibility of the batista, his relentless attack said: "look at the current situation of the batista's press conference, and he then comments, we can feel Argentina or what all can't change. If I notch copa America had won only one game, so I had to leave. Again, if I am, I'm not as good as home batista sell sweet potatoes. For my team, mascherano can eat the whole stadium, I have two can blockade of the space, head of the central defender goalkeeper ability recognition. He also (batista) only victory over costa rica, other and???????" Maradona has also expressed his one of the biggest worry: "I worry messi, carlos tevez, higuain, romero, mascherano will feel tired, they are no longer willing to defend Argentina shirt. In order to explain to him I Lionel messi in his teammates and what it would mean, I made a lot of efforts. We were out, he is after Germany in the locker room cry the worst of a, and so, some said he didn't sing the national anthem of Argentina, said he is Spanish, it makes me very angry. I see him on the court do our utmost to, basically is not his responsibility, he made his own work, he is the best, far more than any other player. But he find no one to play, he plays around, it makes him perplexed." With carlos tevez, maradona said: "carlos tevez is very special to them, if you clear to his face, that he never manufacturing problems, but if you rebelled ag ainst him, that he might even have made your liver, he is the kind of go continuously continuously. Argentina in the copa America, calling for the defeat fans and return to international football, maradona said: "this old horse I thank the fans shout my name, thank them remember me, they will never forget my shirt to Argentina. But what does that say I now have a contract with dubai's club, as the current situation and the speech to see, the national batista don't change handsome, I can only sorrow to far from their country's place to work." It is composed by lulumitchellandnessshopcom 07.21.2011





iAutoblog the premier autoblogger software

No comments:

Post a Comment