Sunday 6 May 2012

What Do I Have To Do If I Want To Get Pregnant With A Boy Or Girl Baby?

I spend a lot of time writing articles trying to help couples become educated on how they can choose their baby's gender at home. Admittedly, there are a lot of variables that go into this and it can sometimes get a little confusing. Sometimes, I get emails from people who want to cut right to the chase and they ask me things like: "what did you do to conceive a girl baby?" Or "how did you get a boy baby?" In other words, they want to hear about someone's personal experience. So below. I will tell you what I did in each instance.

What I Did To Conceive A Boy Baby: There is basically three variables that you need to address: timing; PH; and sexual positions. I don't like to guess. I don't want to rely on only hope that I am on the right track. I need to know that I am on the right track. So I was a regular tester of my PH and of my ovulation cycle. I used a saliva ovulation predictor so I could see where I was in terms of ovulation. I used a PH tester so I could literally see how the douches and the diet I was using to make myself more alkaline (which is vital for producing a boy baby) were working. This allowed my to customize the regimen that was going to be the most effective to me. I continued to test these things until I knew that my ovulation day had passed AND my PH was alkaline enough for me to be comfortable that I wasn't so acidic that my PH was going to kill off the boy sperm. (It is extremely important that both of these things happen at the same time.) Once I had a posi tive test result on both counts, I knew that I was in the all clear to go ahead and have sex in an attempt to conceive. I used deep penetration as had been advised because I understood how important it was to cover all three variables.

What You Do To Conceive A Girl Baby: For a girl baby, the process is the same but reversed. You would do the same things. You would regularly test your ovulation and your PH so that you could gauge where you were in cycle. But with a boy, you are trying for an alkaline PH and you are trying to have sex after ovulation. However, when you are trying to conceive a girl baby, your goal is just the opposite. You are going for an acidic PH and you want to have sex before ovulation. That is why testing is so important. For example, if you're trying an acidic diet and you are testing and still not getting the results that you want but know that you are very close to ovulation, then you may want to douche to make yourself acidic enough, especially since you need to have sex before ovulation rather than after it. Speaking of sex, the sexual positions that you use are going to be opposite of those to produce a boy baby. Instead of deep penetration that you'd use for a boy conception, you'd use shallow penetration when you are trying for a daughter.

I know that this is a lot of information. But don't get overwhelmed. Approach it methodically and just make sure you cover all three variables one at a time. Design a regimen that allows you to do this in the most convenient way as possible so you don't give up. Since there are so many foods from which to choose that will either be alkaline or acidic, choose the foods that you currently enjoy or already include in your diet.

If it helps, I've put together a few websites that take a lot of the guess work out of choosing your baby's gender. You'll find: step by step instructions; information on diet and PH testers; resources for determining ovulation times (and examples of good saliva and ovulation predictors;) resources for douche recipes and food PH lists; information on when to conceive; and support.

If you want a boy baby, check out http://conceive-a-boy-baby.com/

If you want a girl baby, check out http://conceive-a-girl-baby.com/





iAutoblog the premier autoblogger software

No comments:

Post a Comment