Saturday 19 May 2012

A Fuck Buddy Relationship Improved my Marriage - Relationships - Sexuality

Nobody would ever believe that a Fuck Buddy relationship could improve your marriage, the total opposite though, would be readily believed by most people.As much as you may find it unbelievable, it did happen and it did happen to me. Let me explain:My marriage of 25 years was not on the rocks, but our sex life was not too good. In our entire married life, she never once instigated sex; she rarely refused it, but was never enthusiastic about it. Before I met my Fuck Buddy, we were down to sex about two to three times a month. Just regular old sex, nothing adventurous: such as Cunnalingis. My wife was even embarrassed doing it in daylight.Then I met Sally. (Not her real name) I own a small Building Company and was regularly out purchasing materials. Sally worked as a sales lady for one of our suppliers. I saw her most days and we become friendly, she is half my age. Sally is a single Mom; the Father of her child did not want to know about it.She told me how difficult it was for her to survive: what with Rent and paying a Baby Sitter, she had little money left over.I was very attracted to her, so I suggested that if she was willing to see me sometimes I could help her a little in that area, she readily agreed as she had no man in her life.Sex with Sally was something different, she enjoyed it immensely, even loved Cunnalingis, she even shaved off all her Virginal feathers. For me now, Sex took on an entirely different meaning; I even purchased an eBook on improving my performance. As I had a little problem with Erectile Dysfunction, I found an eBook addressing that area. What I got was something far better: it went into all areas of Sex problems. In fact, it was more of a Manual on the subject. This little eBook is amazing in what it teaches, sometimes a little tech heavy, other times light and humorous. Altogether though: a truly amazing little book.Because of that eBook and my little Fuck Buddy, my proficiency and confidence grew.I even become more daring with my wife. Using some of the lessons from that publication, I one night got a little amorous with my wife. I finally got her into bed and after a lengthy bit of foreplay, went down on her. What I found literally amazed me; she actually began to turn on with my tongue working away at her clit. This now becomes a regular thing, she was actually asking for it. She, after some persuasion even shaved off her more than abundant Fanny Fur. That act alone had an amazing effect on her: it made Sex for her truly enjoyable. We now do it at least once daily. Her attitude to me has also changed; it's as if she now sees me in a new light. Our life together has improved immensely.Even though I still see Sally, I don't really need a Fuck Buddy anymore. I like Sally a lot, but would never think of leaving my wife, she knows that and is happy to have me when she can.I know that for most Husbands, getting a Fuck Buddy would not work for a variety of reasons, but lessons from th at book would certainly help with improving your present relationship.For anyone interested, the eBook that changed my life can be found at: /Impotence.htm





iAutoblog the premier autoblogger software

No comments:

Post a Comment