Wednesday 5 June 2013

Making Pleasure with Lisa at Home - Relationships - Sexuality

It was the beginning of this year back in January when I went to my meeting my cousins, my aunt asked where is Lisa and Cody, she said they are upstairs, and I quickly went up to meet them, so I am Lisa and she was in front of the mirror, as expected, combing hair, I saw her beautiful face and curvy body with big balls and nice bump, was sheer presence of her in the room to make everyone in the room, including some more relatives uncomfortable, I said hello to both and Cody took me to his room to show me his paintings, we were busy in them when Lisa came to us, let me describe her more, she is 18 but looks 2 -3 years older than 18 do just fine for me, she has numbers on 35,28,36 at 35 d bra size. Her breasts are very attractive and everyone notices them first, they look like totally unused, her whole personality makes a charm and sex appeal.

Returning to the story, she sat down on the floor and looked at the paintings done on the book and showed me her paintings, she bent a lot and I can see the curves of her large breasts slightly resembling my friend told me to sit in a large group of friends that Lisa is so hot I saw her boobs in white shirts make great view in the rain (as I called him), I got woken up a bit, she saw my face, and she immediately came to know what I was looking at as she walked away to another room, I was disgusted and could'nt now talk to her all day and went the night before she said, while having breakfast, what happened, why you are so shy with your own cousin sister?. I was red in the face, but I got a little relief and got the courage to talk to her as usual. After I went home and had to find another opportunity to be with her. Later in a week or so, I deliberately went to her house knowing that there wont be anyone at home except her and Cody, she opened the door and to my amazement Cody was away for some guitar classes. I thought, wow, what a chance I have and I must not let it go, I would atleast have an adult to talk with her that day and so I began to ask her about college and stuff and slowly came to the point and asked "how many guys are behind you?

There must be many suggest the line, "she said" no, nothing like that, "I said" do not lie "as she said" yes some stupid suggested me in early college days. "I said" yes itsObviously, you must learn to respond to such a situation. "She was shocked and said," what do you mean obvious? "Did I say" now you dress well and make so much makeup in the mirror, and then you think no one would notice you? "she said laughing," yes, thats true, "I felt like the right time to tell her and said:" One of my friends did obscure phrases about you that I noticed it, when I was with my friends. "She asked who was it?on a questioning way, I said" was one of my friends in your school, he said about your character, "she again asked" what did he said tell me, "I said, that" he was talking about you getting wet in the rain and make a nice view of your .. "Pointing to her breasts, she quickly said" my breasts? "I was shocked, but nodded a yes and said" its obvious you are wearing tight white tank tops like your wearing now, and plus you get wet in the rain, it's an insane act, any guy definitely get aroused, "I thought what would be her reaction now, but she responded asking "every guy? "I said" yes, both ways, you are beautiful and anyone would be attracted to, "she said," it means you are also attracted to me because I've noticed you before, "I asked" what you noticed about me? ", She said," I noticed you looked in my tops, "I was scared a bit, but said boldly enough" yes your breasts was and is to make your tops tear out ", she blushed a bit but did across her chest some look rather like an army man and said: "I can not hide them." I said "yes they are so hot", she paused and said "What?, Are not you think so if your cousin" as I said, oh you know you are my mother's cousin, and so we can you know .. "she whooped and said" what?, having sex? "," I said no I did not poison sex, you is so kinky you think about it, "she quickly asked," What kinky? "I told her," it is that you act sexy and talk talk about sex all the way and beat up a bit, "she said" you're not a saint you have bad intentions for me, "I said" yes, but what's wrong with that?, two teenagers talking about sex, which they will do all the life of the rest of our lives, "she said" you mean only after being married, "I said 'Well, today everyone is so mature and have sex in their 16's and be a virgin until 18 is nothing more happens," I knew she would be encouraged in this because she wants to be on top of things happen and she said "are you virgin?", I said "Well I have had oral sex from my boyfriend (I lied)," she said, which means your not a virgin? I said no, I mean I have sex as she sucks my dick and I have had a wonderful time with her breasts, sucking boobs, but have not fucked her yet, she is afraid of becoming pregnant even when I show her, condoms and today you new birth control pills are also available, like the one I have. She quickly asked me "show me, how are the y common please," her voice sounded so sweet, I told her that they only be taken after sex, she pleaded with you to show me, I said ok, but on one condition. She asked what?, I told you to show me the big ones (boobs) by lifting up your tank top.

She said ok lets go to my room and I will. Once in her room she was a little smiling, shy but took her peak completely, I was surprised, I saw that she went through her tank top from her neck and threw it into the chair beside us, I so the large D-size boobs hanging in the air with brown nipples and aeriols little dark corner on the sides and her nipples are not erect, as though its usual, I showed her the pills and quickly grabbed her right big humungous boob, it was hot and heavy, I quickly squeezed it in my hand very tightly, making her say: "AAH, AAAAH let it", I said ok I will not worry me at all "and sucked her right nipple hard and thus it came to life and go upright, it was nice small and beautiful ", I said wow you are so hot that I did not leave her boob and looked into her eyes squeezed her nipple part, she looked directly into my eyes, her eyes told me that she is a bit scared. I said "what are you afraid of?, Have you pill right here Iin your hand, we can do a nything we want thanx to the technology," she said yes, I thought of it as a yes to all my questions and quickly landed a tiny little kiss on her sweet lips sprayed completely filled, it ran a power within me and her too, her eyes said it all, I quickly got a French kiss to her and we kissed for almost 5 minutes, then she parted, I thought she could break it here, so I had to make some move, I quickly got my dick out, it's a 6 "in size, she saw it and was confused whether to do it or not, and I quickly put her hand on my cock, she grabbed it with her long soft fingers and said wow it's so hot, I got her to stroke me, she did and now I was massaging her breasts douching them with both hands on each boob and I have removed my right hand and laid it in her panties, it was her pajamas and pink panties make my hand hard to move, but I worked up to her clit and at the right places, I made it vibrate, and she came instantly , sliding her fingernails into my upper back, I inserted a finger as deep as it can get in her wet pussy and pulled down her clothes to her ankles and made her sit on his bed side and saw her cunt lips, they were bright red and hot as Hell, I put my finger more deeply and began to stroke her, took her pussy in my mouth and started giving her the pleasure she describes the joy of life, I did not stop until she came again, this time energetic, but in a sensible way not to hurt me or my back. I said wow your learning, I put my cock in her mouth, lips, and told her to suck, she hesitated a bit, but took my dick in her mouth, she once more resistance, I thought what the heck, anyways I removed it and put it on her clitoris, she looked into my eyes a little bit scared and I started pushing it into her a bit wet pussy, I made my way through her pussy lips and just my cock head was inside when she began to feel the pain, I said its ok you will feel it for a fraction of a second, she was scared, so I took it off her finger and insert 2 fing ers in her pussy deep and take them out I smelled it and got her to smell it, I again tried to insert it into her while kissing her, I inserted my cock in her cunt this time more than the head of the cock, and was pressing while rubbing and pinching her clitoris, she began to moan, and now was the time I inserted the cock with a stack, which made it go halfway, and she had pain, I continued to press in and finally it slipped into her pussy break hymen wall and it took her cherry and my virginity, I also made some soft movements and kept working my cock in and out a bit, and when she began to moan, I thought wow, it's so hot in there , I fucked her hard and harder the way was my cock fucking her now, we kept at it and after just 5 minutes of it she began to cum and started to dig me back with her 3-4 nails, and I said, is about to explode in you, but it's not a problem, I gave a big stack clamping my pelvis to her and stated to cum one after another, I shot a big load in her and worked my cock in and out, I bet I had never exploded so much and so hot, I removed my cock and then cum came out of her pussy, it was very hot, I liked it and so did she.





iAutoblog the premier autoblogger software

No comments:

Post a Comment