Monday 5 November 2012

College life sex with girl friend - Other

People will like to clamor about what new and exciting things they come across, it becomes the centre of discussion and meetings, so the better the content the higher the hits, revisits and ratings.Party time I was at a New Year's party with my boyfriend, there we had a lot to drink. Very soon my boyfriend was drunk and out cold. When we got to the party, I had noticed a really hot guy.I now wanted a man and mine was snoring. I walked over to the hot one, thinking to myself, what the hell after all. And said I want you now, He led me to a spare bedroom and lifted up my skirt and started fingering my clit until I came.I bent down and undid his pants, pulled out his hot throbbing dick and started to lick it in circular motions. He groaned with pleasure and I carried on until he came all down my throat. I savored every drop.He then grabbed my waist and threw me on to the bed. He fcuked me hard and came all over my chest. Then I climbed on top of him. It was the best sex of m y life and I didn't even know his name.As we came down to the lobby, my boyfriend was sloppily having sex another girl, I got angry and said one minute I am away and you cheat, goodbye forever. And for all girls I say, a sex in need is a real sex indeed. Happy New Year and adult tube viewing.We started in college She was a very attractive class fellow. We used to touch and stroke each other under desks trying not to be seen by anyone. That itself was quite a turn on. When we were drunk it just got more intense.At one party we sucked each other off and at another, I ate her pussy and she imitated a superb blowjob she had seen on adult tube. At a friend's party, after about three bowls of punch each, we went upstairs and started kissing and touching in an upstairs bedroom. She stood up and removed her clothes.She straddled me and slowly removed my clothes too. We had sex three times during the night. When we woke in the morning our memories were hazy about the night before, bu t we were in the same bed with her lying naked on top of me. Without hesitating she positioned herself and started riding me again.But I wanted a change, so I positioned the swollen head of my cock at the entrance to her ass and slowly entered her. She was tight, but the massive lubrication coming from her cunt kept things nice and slippery. Her rectum was so warm that I thought I'd died and gone to heaven. I slowly intercourse her ass for about five minutes before I deposited a huge load of come in her anus. To this day I miss her that time.

Who doesnt say his life sucks. Shout out why your life sucks on - life sucks -





iAutoblog the premier autoblogger software

No comments:

Post a Comment