Monday 19 November 2012

A New Year's Eve Naughty Online Dating Confession - Relationships - Sexuality

The following was sent to me via a female reader, who told me the following happened as a result of a meeting with a guy. A guy she met on an online dating site. She said to publish it if I wanted. Here it is. Careful, though, its very red-hot reading material.

Right now Im standing in front of the big mirror in my bedroom, naked, examining myself. Not bad for 23, Im in pretty good shape. Ive got thick, curly blond hair down to the shoulders. Ive wanted a new hairstyle for a while now shaved even. But my new Internet boyfriend, Dave, who I met recently on a freaky adult dating site, doesnt want me to change. He loves my dirty little nymphet look. He really loves it when I put my hair in pigtails (you can guess why!).

Now Im checking out my lips always ripe, a bit puffy, shiny. Behind the lips is my yummy tongue that Dave loves to suck and bite. That tongue also loves to do stuff, like sucking and chewing the head of Daves cock. When his dick starts to swell up nicely, I let it out of my mouth for a second and lick it, starting from his shaved balls, then up and down his thick, proud shaft. Then I again swoop, gobbling his gorgeous horn, taking him deep down into my throat, nearly spluttering. His cock is so massive, I used to nearly heave from the intensity. But now I am used to it and can suck him all the way down to his ball-sack. Id swallow his nuts as well if I could. Usually, when I almost achieve this, Dave sometimes starts to dribble some cum, and even spurt his jizz into my waiting throat.

From the first time he ejaculated in my mouth, Id have to say the volume was about a cupfull! I love to drink his sperm Im not satisfied until Ive gulped down the last drop.

Now, my titties! Even though Ive had a kid, my boobs are firm and round. Ive got the most amazingly sensitive nipples. Dave loves to suck on them, making them stick out immediately like little berries. Sometimes my guy shoves his cock between my boobs and fucks me like that. Or he might spunk on my tits, then lick it off and transfer it to my mouth (Ill tell you now, neither of us are in the least bit squeamish about bodily fluids). I think that gives him extra energy or calories or something, because after tasting his own cum he is hard again in no time.

My tummy is flat as a board, not quite a six-pack, but not bad. Ive got narrow hips. Dave can get his hands around my waist with nearly no gap between his fingers. Sometimes he like to sit on my pubic mound and jerk off, cumming all over my tummy and rubbing the spunk into my skin. But thats just for a bit of fun.

After a bit of sucking and titty fun, Dave lays me down, grabs an ass cheek in each hand and starts to lick my pussy. He flicks his eager tongue around my swollen clit, feeling the inner and outer lips. When I start to get wet like a bitch and thrust forward, breathing heavily, he finally sticks his prick in my aching cunt. Hes eight inches long with a big girth, which fills my little cunt hole beautifully.

Then he throws my long legs over his shoulders and starts to fuck me like the dirty little slut Ive become for him. His thrusts are almost painful, but fuck I love it! Then he turns me around and proceeds to pound my vagina doggy-style. My lower half juts out for him to do as he pleases. Dave adores it when he can see my asshole winking and gaping at him as he fucks me from behind. When he really gets me wound up, we love to get into anal sex as well, but Ill write about that in my next installment...

Thats where it ends. If and when that next installment arrives, youll certainly get to hear about it.





iAutoblog the premier autoblogger software

No comments:

Post a Comment