Sunday 1 June 2014

Does size matters? - Society - Men's Issues

There is the classic belief that a large penis is the key to satisfying a woman!!! Does penis size matter?

When those recently divorced women from my phone sex era told me how their husbands were such boring lovers, I asked them "Did he have a small penis?" and they replied "Well, actually, no." When they told me of their exciting lover that they had an affair with, I asked them "Did he have a big penis?" and they replied "Well, actually, no."

That is when I first started to question the contribution of penis size.

When the internet started to become popular, I met women online. I met a number a married women who were looking to have an affair because they were tired of getting skewered by their husband's big cock. They found their times with me to be "refreshing", as well as multi-orgasmic.

Even now, I have ex-girlfriends coming back for more while telling me about their current lovers with large dicks, saying "But he doesn't make me feel what I used to feel."

Here are some actual emails that I have received:

"I have been either blessed or burdened with a big penis. The woman I am with now has lots of trouble taking in the whole thing.

She said it feels like it's bottoming out most of the time, to a very tender area inside, leaving her with a very uncomfortable feeling.

If in the missionary position, if I slide in slowly, she's ok.

I can't go hog wild because it hurts her, but if I don't go hog wild then I find it hard to maintain an erection.

She has never had a vaginal orgasm. She has only had orgasms through clitoral stimulation.

I've been working with her trying to get her to orgasm in the "G" spot area, with no success yet.

Do you have any suggestions or positions that would make sex more enjoyable for her and me?"

She is not having orgasms in intercourse, so what's in it for her? The same old routine every time and she never comes. It gets boring. And the regular impaling against her tender cervix becomes downright irritating. It gets really old. Does penis size matter?

To give her her first vaginal orgasm, use your 3 1/2" long middle finger on her deep spot. Which isn't that "deep" actually, it's just "deeper" than the G spot. Once you do that, she'll be much more receptive to intercourse. But you're still going to have to choke up on your bat.

" my girl has never had an orgasim. i have had sex with her four miserable times doing what i thought was "good" but failing miserably. How do i change thecurrent from what was done to what should be done, causing her to have multiple orgasims and having her trust me despite my last performance? i have a bigcock but, this is really humbeling to write you about my shortcommings, but not only do i need to change precendence verbally but more importantly, physically. going to buy your stuff bro, need help!!"

Give you some help? Where exactly do you want me to start? I have written two comprehensive books on how to give women wild screaming orgasms. I cannot possibly answer your question in one email.

What are you doing wrong? You are waiting to purchase my products. What price do you put on fulfillment?

"I recently got with a 23 year old female who told me that she has never gotten an orgasm from any guy whose penis size is under 10 inches. I told her that I was an 8 and one night when we were having sex she said that she wasn't feeling any orgasms any time soon, so we stopped. I felt weird and tried finding new ways to give her an orgasm. What can I do to make her have a mind blowing orgasm that will make her forget all about a man's size?"

You may have always thought that you were big, but she's got you thinking that you're too small. She's good, and you're being a wimp.

She said that she has never had an orgasm from any guy under 10 inches. You took her challenge even though you didn't measure up. That puts you in the wimp position. You should have simply said "Sorry Honey, can't help you, I'm only an 8."

Or is the order of things said in your story a little different? I can imagine a man trying to impress a woman by saying "I have an 8 inch cock" and then the woman cutting him down to size by replying with "I've never gotten an orgasm from any guy who's under 10 inches." She doesn't take you seriously anymore, and thus she is not going to respond to you in bed.

Frankly, I'm surprised she went to bed with you. She was probably curious to see what it was like to be with an 8 inch cock. Evidentially disappointing.

And here's an email from a client:

"David, I am having the most incredible sex, as often as I want, and of course, I am giving her the best sex of her life and she can't get enough. And do you want to know the one thing she always asks me? She'll look at me after I've just taken her, or given her an orgasm over the phone, or told her that I was going to fuck her in her office, or anytime I am direct and tell her what I'm going to do? She looks at me expectantly and asks "you're never going to change,right? This isn't some sort of trick? You'll always be this way, right?"

She had two orgasms the other night before I even got in her all the way. I just stuck the head in and let it sit there and she had two just from the head.

This is, of course, a hot girl that is used to having men pursue her and wine and dine her, take her on private airplanes to movie premiers, etc, etc, etc.

David, life is good. Life is oh, so fucking incredibly good.

For more details visit





iAutoblog the premier autoblogger software

No comments:

Post a Comment